200W HEAVY DUTY PORTABLE SOLAR PANELS WITH CROCSKIN® CELL ARMOUR
The most durable portable solar mat on the market. Guaranteed.
When you’re out camping, particularly when you’re travelling through remote country, you must be able to rely on your solar panel. If your panel fails it can mean disaster for your trip – in some cases even having to cut it short or travel many kilometres to find a replacement.
We know how important reliable solar power is, and that’s why we’ve spared no expense in developing and producing our new Hard Korr® heavy duty portable solar panels. These panels have been designed to not only survive in hard conditions, but thrive in them. We’ve specified the highest quality materials, prototyped and tested obsessively, and pay constant attention to our manufacturing process to ensure our meticulous standards are maintained.
As Dan Wood from Pat Callinan’s 4×4 Adventures said… “The unit represents good value. That’s what I want. I don’t mind the extra spend if it’s going to make the business of remote travel that little bit easier. It is easy to deploy, pack and does its job well – boxes ticked!”
- Rugged 1680D canvas (double the strength of most others)
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline solar cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact
- Our exclusive Crocskin® armour cell armour coating for ultimate UV and impact protection
- Certified A-grade monocrystalline cells with solid copper backing and 20 points of contact for ultimate strength and efficiency
- Extra-thick 1680D canvas for enhanced durability
- Reinforced eyelets to allow mat to be anchored in windy weather
- Inbuilt legs set at ideal angle for maximum solar energy absorption
- Includes detachable 5-stage digital PWM controller, Anderson plug and all necessary cables
Sitting under the baking hot sun for many hours at a time means solar mats are exposed to large quantities of ultraviolet light and generate a significant amount of heat every time they are used. The materials used in the construction of the mat must be resistant to both, as well as being flexible and impact resistant.
Our exclusive Crocskin® cell armour coating has been specifically designed with this in mind. It provides an excellent protective barrier to the solar cells, increasing their durability and lifespan.
In fact, our Crocskin® coating showed no signs of deterioration after an accelerated weathering test that simulated 30 years’ sun exposure.