- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
With the Road Shower 4L you can have 10 gallons of pressurized water wherever you go. It is the same diameter as the Road Shower 4 but longer. On a sunny day it can heat the water while you drive or are parked and be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
On cloudy days it is possible to add hot water from your sink or camp stove, or use a small instant hot water heater under accessories, and still enjoy a hot shower.
Road Shower 4 model features and comes with these parts:
- Powder coated aluminum that absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
- Holds 10 gallons of water…enough for 5-6 showers.
- 3 hose clips and 2 velcro straps to hold the hose while driving.
- Sleek design and high end components look great on your vehicle.
- On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
- Shrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
- There is a locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
- LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
- 2 Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks including 4 short bolts and 4 long bolts and 4 nylock nuts.
- Female to female hose connector for filling and pressurizing from your garden hose
- Built in 3 gallons of air space created by a fill neck dropping into the tank. So after you fill it there is still room for pressurized air.
- Can take up to 65 PSI. There is some air space built in even if you fill it all the way up. Full tanks may require 1 extra re-pressurization depending if your car was level or not when you filled it up. It helps to fill just shy of full to drain the tank with 1 pumping. This gives about 7-16 minutes of pressurized water depending on if you are using it full blast or dialing it back with the black handle to conserve water.
- Tank Dimensions: 82″ x 7.4″ x 5.74″.
- Slot Channel is 82″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 10 gallons of water with 3 additional gallons of air space created from the fill neck. Can carry 13 gallons if air is released from the tank while filling.
- Empty Weight: 36 lbs. Full weight: 116 lbs – please check that your rack and/or vehicle can carry this much weight.
- Boxed weight: 42 lbs. Box size: 10.5″ x 9.5″ x 86.5″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
- Hose length is 80″.
- Mounting carriage bolts stainless 5/16″ and use a 5/16″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 1/2″ or 13 mm wrench needed. Lube recommended on bolts and nuts to prevent seizing.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock. It takes a regular US garden hose.
- Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
- Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
- Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Shrader valve.
- Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end.
- Locking loop to secure the Road Shower 4L to your rack.
- Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.
|Dimensions||82 × 7.4 × 5.74 in|
There are no reviews yet.